You've heard of GuitarHero? This is the opposite. Kinda.
It shows you similar notes (and sheet music). But it'll wait for you. And it'll help you ACTUALLY learn the REAL piano.
As a piano player, you need some SKILLZZ:
- find the notes to hit
- find the best hand positioning and fingers to hit em with
- figure out the rhythms those notes need to be hit within in time
- figure out volume nuances within those rhythms (a particular "feel")
- play with the expected tempo and rhythm a little
- keep track of a ton of songs